AVAILABLE NOW are HOME LOANS through an SA Home Loans Application. Not much Paperwork & Super Fast Approvals We are facilitated by Capitec Bank Loans. APPLY
SA Home Loans Application provides ANY AMOUNT loan needed to purchase the property of your choice.
There are three unique things that set SA Home Loans Application apart as a home finance provider in South Africa:
- We’re a specialist mortgage lender and our sole focus is on helping people to pay for their homes. Our consultants are dedicated specialists in this field and have the skills and expertise to assist you in realizing your dream of owning a house.
- We are not a bank. Rather, we provide our own finance, which enables us to guide you through the entire home loan procedure – from start to finish. Our aim is to keep this process as simple as possible, making sure your experience is stress free with no hidden surprises.
- We provide personalized service to everyone who applies for a mortgage, and our consultants can meet with you face to face if you wish, or via phone or email. However you choose to deal with us, we pride ourselves in understanding your needs and addressing your specific home loan requirements on an individual basis.
Important factors to consider when buying your home through SA Home Loans Application
One of the most crucial factors you’ll need to consider when buying your first home is the type of house you need. While your first home may not be the mansion of your dreams, it is important to ensure that it meets all your current and medium-term needs.
For example, a seaside bachelor flat may be an idyllic pad for a newlywed couple, but will it be a practical place in which to raise a family?
When purchasing a property, it is vital to consider your individual housing needs, as well as those of your family – or future family! Is the home centrally located, or at least within manageable distance of work, grocery stores, doctors, schools and pharmacies? Most importantly, is the area relatively safe and secure? Although you may get “more home” for your money in a less desirable part of your city or town, these may not be suitable areas for children to live and play in. The value may also not appreciate as it will in more sought-after areas.
Once you’ve decided which area you’d like to live in and have a rough idea of the type of home you want to buy, you’re ready to begin house-hunting. Although the process of finding a home is reputed to be a lengthy one, don’t be surprised if your ideal home takes only weeks to find.
Once you discover the home that’s right for you, it’s a good idea to snap it up and resist the urge to “shop around” for a bargain. When you find the property that’s priced right and perfect for you, buy it.
SA Home Loans Application useful tips for first-time home buyers
- Take a digital camera with you when house-hunting. Having photographs in front of you will help you recall specific details of each home you see – which is particularly useful if you’re viewing up to six homes in a single day.
- Write down key points about each home you see as you’re inspecting it. In particular, record its size, special features, design and other factors which may influence your decision.
- Take note of the area and its surrounds.
- Is the house close to all amenities, or is it in a remote location?
- Would you be happy to live in that particular neighborhood?
When you’ve narrowed down your options, ask to view the homes you like best a second time. This will help you to narrow down your options further.
Now that you’ve found your ideal home, all that remains is to close the deal – you’ll need a mortgage. In most cases the Seller’s estate agent will urge you to let them find a mortgage provider for you. Why – because they earn a handsome commission from the bank! But why not shop around then deal direct? Remember, this will be a long term relationship.
You can also make use of our SA Home Loans Application mortgage calculators to discover how big a loan you could qualify for.
SA Home Loans Application solutions for new or first-time house buyers
SA Home Loans Application offers new and first-time property buyers a range of mortgage options tailored to their specific needs. And we offer you the facility to change your initial option in the future.
To obtain a loan through SA Home Loans Application please contact us on the following:
Alternatively contact SA Home Loans on the following:
0860 2 4 6 8 10
SA Home Loans Application for Fast Bonds in South Africa!